Friday, February 25, 2011

Mommy Cinderella

The last month, I have spent a lot of time at our house in Provo. We had some renters move out unexpectedly, and they left behind an a rather LARGE and unexpected mess....

Anyway, today I went up around 10:00 to finish up cleaning the kitchen. At about 1:00, Craig (and the kids) came up to trade me places, then he would clean and I would go home with the kids.

Well, I wasn't quite finished, and since daddy and the kids had brought a treat, while I was scrubbing filth off of cabinet doors and drawers, they sat down picnic style on the floor in the living room to enjoy their sweet treat.

While they were enjoying the powdered mini doughnuts (and I was slaving away in the kitchen), Logan in his excitement, dumped the whole box on the floor....there was a little commotion, then Olivia (bless her little heart) says,

"Mom, come clean this up...."

Oh, the life of a mother. :)

3 comments:

Queen of the Hill said...

I'm so sorry you aren't done yet. Can I watch your kids for you?!

Susan said...

Oh that's just too funny.

The Mecham Family said...

HHAHA! I can TOTALLY see Olivia saying that!! Haha.
In Nursery on Sunday, I said after singing a song, "Great job you guys, you are such good singers!" and Olivia, sitting next to me says, "I wasn't singing." lol! I seriously LOVE her!