Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Silly Jammies

Olivia has a style all of her own. She likes to wear these jammies, that aren't really jammies. It is 2 T-shirts, one that is hers, and a bigger one that belongs to Ally. She wears one on top and pulls the neck of the other one on like a skirt, with the sleeves sticking out.

The other night, she was complaining that her skirt-shirt bottom was falling down. I said, "come here and let me see if I can fix it for you". I thought I would push the sleeves in and tuck them into the top of her panties, and then it wouldn't be able to fall down. When I was done, Olivia looks at me and says..."Mom that looks SILLY."

Like it wasn't before.... :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

At least the jammie thing is in the privacy of your own home. My favorite clothing thing with Zoie is her telling me that school isn't a fashion show when I tried to get her to wear something nicer. ;)

The Mecham Family said...

haha

Anna said...

my girls do the exact same thing-- only big sister is joining in with #2 sister. I get a bit worried about the necks stretching out, but hey-- they're being creative!