Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family pictures!!!



My favorite shot of the day :)

No wait, this is my favorite shot of the day :)

No, no, wait THIS is my favorite shot of the day :)
OK- they are all my favorites:)

Me and my girls

I swear this daughter of mine could be a model. She posed herself in all of these shots.


Sweet, sweet Livy!

Love this boy!

My sweet little Nathan.


Handsome dude!

Me and my boys :) These are the best kisses in the world!

This one makes me feel chubby, but the boys were so cute, I had to put it on anyhow.

This look like a Gap ad or something to me! And look at those eyes!

This is how I always want to remember Olivia- great big smiling face!


I can't see this shot and not smile... What a darling boy. I wish he would stay just like this forever.

What a cute bunch of babes!


Sweet love of my life :) I told Craig it looks like we have both gained 20 pounds over the last 10 years, OH WAIT- we have :)

Look at those eyes!!! Not sure where they get them from, Craig and I both have hazel eyes.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow!! These are soooo beautiful! I love them and you guys and I miss ya!

Eigelmommy said...

Those are beautiful Pictures. You have such a beautiful Family Megan! I am so glad that you are doing so well!

Susan said...

So good looking. Miss you guys so much.

Queen of the Hill said...

I love love love them! Not that I'm a photographer or anything, but they lighting is awesome! You all look so great! You are in big trouble in a few year!

Anna said...

awesome photo shoot!! Helps to have a good looking family! :) Wonderful memories to treasure ~ amid your very busy days. <3

Tara Oliver said...

Ho-ly awesome photos!!! I really love them!! And it makes me miss you guys. Such an adorable family!!