Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Princesses Request

Today while we were driving home from Grandpa's house, the girls were watching Barbie's Princess and the Pauper on the DVD player. At one point, Barbie (as the princess) tells the pauper in song, that when she wakes up, "the maid comes running in...and while I eat she rubs my feet... " Ally says to me, "mom- maybe we could try that tomorrow, when you are done eating breakfast, you could rub my feet while I eat, or maybe daddy could if you are still finishing your breakfast."

So, I guess Ally would be the princess in our household. So do you think that makes me the maid?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Um, unfortunately, yes, you are the maid. I wonder at what point we become the slave drivers instead of the maid.

Queen of the Hill said...

So funny. But I think she should rub your feet.