Thursday, October 28, 2010

PICK ME UP!!!

Logan has just realized that it is far more interesting to be carried and watch what the big people are doing, so, he cries to be held a lot...

My dear friend Anna, posted a similar picture of her little boy who is just about Logan's age, he was looking up at her and smiling, as if to say in a sweet voice, "I love you, would you pick me up please?"

I took this picture of Logan- He seems to be saying something more like-
"Don't you love me, why won't you pick me up?"



This is a face I see multiple times a day.
Once I do pick him up, he smiles at me, then pats my shoulder and says "ma."
So Cute!!!

And just a cute little story about Olivia-
Last night she must have been restless, because she kept getting out of bed. The third time, I was down stairs and she was telling me from the top of the stairs that her clippy had fallen out and that she couldn't sleep if I didn't put it back in...So I, in frustration said to her,
"Olivia Jane, you get your little bum down here."
Craig was standing at the bottom of the stairs and when she saw him, she says,
"Mommy wants my bum down stairs."
We both had a hard time not laughing until she was back in bed with her clippy safely back in her hair. :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It's so nice to see a new post from you! Love the picture.

Queen of the Hill said...

I'm so glad you posted again! I feel like we never see you, so it's great to know what's going on. Plus your kids are so darn cute, it's always a bonus to my day to see them!

Anna said...

That picture of Logan does look just like the one of Aaron!! But let me assure you, he does plenty of whining and complaining before standing up at my legs. It's just that whenever he sees a camera, he switches to smiles! :)