Sunday, January 15, 2012

Funny Kids

I hope you can all get some enjoyment out of the silly little things that my kids do. I post them on my blog more so that I can remember them than anything. Here are a few funny things they did and said today...

Olivia: Dad I'm SOOOO hungry.
Dad: Oh yeah?
Olivia: Yeah! Look at my lips. Can't you see how old and moldy they are?


And then Logan and Nathan were napping, and the rest of us were downstairs. I had the monitor with me so I could hear when the baby woke up. As I am sitting at the table scrapbooking, I hear a tiny whisper coming from the monitor in Nathan's room. It is Logan. He whispers to Nathan,

'baby!' -pause- 'baby!' -pause- 'baby!'

As though he was trying to stealthily wake him up.
I think it's cute that he went to check on Nathan before coming to find any of the rest of us.

And last but definately not least, Logan sticks a cookie IN BETWEEN HIS TOES, and says 'Mom, wah bite?' (Yummy!) Needless to say, I declined. :)

No comments: