Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pool days are over!


Well, it is with sadness that we say goodbye to our pool for the season. Labor day was the last day that the pool was open, and boy are we going to miss it!
I wish I had taken video of the girls swimming, but alas, I never did. Olivia however learned how to swim well enough that she crossed the entire width of the pool, ON HER TUMMY (not her back which she tells me is lots easier) without any help! She is quite the fish and I have decided she needs regular swimming lessons, so we are planning to enroll her at the rec center soon!
This picture is of Nathan after a swim at the pool. He was shivering from cold when we left, so we came home and quickly got him in his jammies and wrapped him up in his blanket- where upon he immediately fell asleep...I couldn't resist the chance to just snuggle him, so here I sat, on the couch, in my WET swimming suit and cuddled him for 20 minutes. It was a little piece of heaven. He's too busy most times these days for snuggling :)


And this shot is of Logan after a trip to the pool. When we were leaving, he was all wrapped up in his towel and biffed it on the pavement. With his hands stuck inside his towel, he caught himself with his face! This is the damage...


He was one worn out little boy!

No comments: