Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Cute Olivia


So, before I tell you this cute story, you need to know 2 things:

1. We have an open door policy at our house, if I close the door when I go potty, my girls stand outside the door and cry because I won't let them come in :)

2. While we were potty training Olivia, I would sit on the tub and sing the ABC's while she was "trying" to go potty.

So today, while I was in the bathroom, Olivia comes in and sits up on the tub and says,
"Mommy, you want I sing ABC's a you?" How cute is that?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute!

Thanks for letting us come over this morning. I found a few free summer activities to do. Look at my two most recent posts on FB for links.

Queen of the Hill said...

I love it! I hope she did sing for you :)

Susan said...

Super cute! Miss your sweet girls and can't wait to meet that handsome Logan!

Megan said...

Heather- she did sing it to me, with amazing clarity, I didn't know that she knew her ABC's that well. :)