Sunday, May 16, 2010

Couch to 5K

So friends, I have always wanted to be in shape enough to run a 5K, and I have determined that this is the year....I am going to plan on running the Mapleton 24th of July 5K. I am hoping that by sharing this with all of you, I will feel some sense of accountability and not give up....... :)

A friend of mine did the Couch to 5K plan found at this address,

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

It is my plan to start tomorrow...If anyone out there would like to do it to, on your own time, and where you live, let me know, and we can be a support to each other, because I am going to need some support for sure... Wish me luck, and motivation. :) I will let you know how I do.

4 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

Megan, that is AWESOME!! I'd do it with you, but since I did my first and only 5K 2 years ago, I've been really prone to stress fractures and can't really run yet. BUT it's a great motivator!! so good luck, we'll push you on. :)

Susan said...

I'll cheer you on!!

Queen of the Hill said...

If I wasn't pregnant you know I would be right there with you. I'll cheer you on instead and maybe use your inspiration to get myself exercising regularly. Good luck!

Megan said...

Thanks for the love girls! :)