Monday, June 7, 2010

Empowerment

Well friends, I did it! It is very empowering to do something that you didn't think that you could do. I started week 4 of the 5K training today, and to be totally honest, last night I looked at what I was supposed to do, and I didn't think I could do it. I have gone from running 60 seconds at a time, to today, running 5 minutes at a time. I feel great, and I am happy with my accomplishments. Thanks to all of my runner friends, Heather, David, and of course my hubby Craig for all of the encouragement, it would have been infinitely harder without you. Good luck to Susan and Alicia who are training too, I hope things are going just as well for you both. :)

2 comments:

Queen of the Hill said...

I'm so glad it went so well! Honestly, it makes me a little jealous I can't be out there with you.

The Mecham Family said...

Great job!!