Thursday, June 10, 2010

How did this happen?

So do you ever see something, and wonder how did that happen, or when did this happen? Like when I was looking at the walls around the table today and wondering how long all the little food-fingerprints had been ALL OVER?

Well, today, I saw somethings funny that would explain a few things I have been wondering about. I was feeding the baby in the chair in his room, and watching Olivia finish her snack at the dining room table. When she was finished, she climbed down from her chair, and I was about to say, "Olivia, you need to wash your hands and your face?" but I thought I would see what she would do. She walked right over to the drawer where we keep the washcloths, pulled it open with very sticky hands- (explanation #1- how do the cupboards get so dirty). She then pulled out a washcloth, wiped her hands, and face, then carefully laid it on the floor, folded it neatly and put it back in the drawer. (explanation #2- how do dirty towels get in the drawer).

At least she is tidy...it was folded very nicely.

3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Can I have her?

Queen of the Hill said...

At least it's just sticky. I have gone to get wipes and thought to myself, "Is that chocolate or poop?" It's turn out to be both.

Anna said...

Ahhh, adorable!! Cherish the moments!