Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer-time Strawberry Cheesecake Treats



So I am sure that many of you know that I love Cheesecake. This is a little bite of Cheesecake, without all the TONS of calories, and FAT (that is not to say by any means that this is "diet" food, it just means it is a small bit of treat, that is completely satisfying without needing to eat an entire cheesecake, I mean piece of cheesecake, I would never eat an entire cheesecake... :)

If anyone wants to try it, here is the recipe:

Blend until super smooth:

2 Pkg Cream Cheese
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 C. Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Vanilla

Spread on Graham Crackers and top with sliced strawberries.

You will be pleasantly surprised how good this is,
and not heavy and rich like real cheesecake can be.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yum!

I made the a half recipe of the pb & honey popcorn tonight. Now I need to go for a bike ride. :)

Megan said...

Good for you. As for me, I am going to just sit her and blog, and watch TV....Will you ride an extra hour or 2 for me?

The Mecham Family said...

Um.... YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara Oliver said...

I'll add my YUMMMMM to this post! thanks for the recipe, I will definitely have to try it for dessert one of these days.