Monday, October 24, 2011

Today's Pregnant moment

Well, I am sure that each of you could think of some silly thing that you did while you brain was on temporary vacation while being pregnant....but, I dare you to top this one!

Today I drove to Provo, to go to a chiropractor appointment. When I pulled into the parking lot, (just off of 500 West in Provo for those of you who live locally, for those of you who don't, it is a very busy street in a somewhat not-great part of Provo. (I know, I used to live around the corner from there years ago)). Anyhow, I unbuckled the kids, got them out, and started walking up the sidewalk. As I was walking away, I thought to myself, the van is making more noise than it should be while shut off....I wonder if it is over-heating a little...I will have to have Craig take a look at it when he gets home. Then, off to get my adjustment...

20 minutes later, I head out the doors, and reach into my purse to find my keys. But where are they? I am digging and digging and I just can't seem to find them. I am about to turn around and go back in, when I hear something. I can hear a car running....and guess who's it is? MINE. I had left the keys in my car....WITH IT RUNNING....while I was in the chiropractors office. I have to tell you, I said a little prayer of thanks to Heavenly Father, that it was indeed still there and not stolen in those 20 minutes! Thank goodness He looks out for us dingy pregnant ladies and the ridiculously silly things we do.

3 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

oh my, Megan. you were being watched over today. good thing you're in Provo (albeit......ya know.....) and not LA!

Andrea said...

Wow, you are one lucky (blessed) girl.

The Mecham Family said...

Now that's funny :)