Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Whenever Halloween comes, I am all about decorating with autumn leaves and pumpkins, and things that say FALL. I am not a big Halloween decorator- I typically don't like skeletons, and goblins and witches and the like. And most of all- I greatly dislike carving pumpkins. Not as a matter of principle, I simply don't like the mess, the goo, or anything about it. Craig however enjoys the artistic opportunity and usually carves a masterpiece. I on the other hand, take pictures :)


Not sure if you can tell, but the look on Ally's face lets you know that she is not a fan of the goo either, and actually, I was the one to finish gutting her pumpkin after taking this picture. She insisted on washing her hands immediately.


Olivia on the other hand, quite enjoyed the process...


As did Logan...who was most content to simply poke holes in his little pumpkin.


And just like any good toddler, he had to see what it tasted like. :)


Everyone with their finished projects.

No comments: